Payment and Shipping

Form of Payment: CS Designs currently accepts only


Additional Options


Shipping and Delivery Method: All designs offered by CS Designs are digital high resolution images and are delivered to you by email once payment is received.

Design Information: Designs offered by CS Designs are all 100 % original. They are  either drawn by conventional means or mouse drawn pixel art and converted to high resolution vector images which can be resized with no loss of quality.

File Types: Quickutz/ Silhouette come in svg, dfx and gsd format. Digi Stamps come in 300 dpi high resolution  jpg and png file formats. If you operation system or particular cutting machine require a different format, pleas let me know after your purchase and I will send you a format more suitable for your needs.

If you have any other questions regarding my designs that are not answered on this page please email me, and I while be happy to answer any concerns or questions you may have.