On My Drawing Board

June 2016


What I'm working on:

Digital Engravings a series of Digital Stamp Backgrounds
This is a series of very stylized and versatile black and white Collage & Montage backgrounds for Mixed Media Artists. Print them on white, colored, distressed, inked, chalked or patterned papers for an endless verity of unique and arty backgrounds. You can also change the color of these designs before printing them to coordinate perfectly with any art project. The assortment of different backgrounds you can create with these designs is never ending and only limited to your own imagination.

Update Note: I have now made a few of these designs available in the store and you can find them through Digital Engraving High Resolution Background Stamps.


Name of the Game:
A Collection of game pieces for Mixed Media Collage Artist. This collection will include things like Bingo Cards, Dominoes, Mahjong Tiles, Ornamental Playing Cards and Bingo Tokens all read for you to pint and use in your Altered, Collage, ATCs, Tag art and other Mixed Media and Assemblage Art.

Coming Soon!!! Digitally Enhanced and Restored Designs and Collage Sheets.

Besides my love of art, I am also an avid collector of old books, posters, postcards, matchbook covers, trade cards various ephemera and other rare, unusual, and beautiful things.  I have been collecting since my early teens and early 20’s. and have amassed quite a large collection of vintage images & ephemera. Recently while going through one of my old trunks, I again realized the beauty of many of the things I have collected and have remained unseen in my basement for so many years. I have decided that these wonderful pieces need to be enjoyed, cleaned up, restored and given a new purpose. When I have a sufficient amount restored I will be using them in my own art and will also make them available other collage, mixed media and assemblage artists. If you are interested in these collections please visit this blog regularly for updates.



I will also be featuring my previously released  
"Such a Doll Template Series".


Mix and Match templates to create the most amazing and original paper art dolls imaginable ... 
Use them over and over again...


Such A Doll... Original Art Doll Templates to suite your creative whimsy and inspire your artistic muse.
Art Dolls, like people should come in all manner of sizes and shapes and these charming and unique templates will give that individual character to all your handmade art dolls. Choose from Mermaids, Ballerinas, Dancers, Angels, Goddess, Simple and Cute, to Arty and Funky. Whether they are short, tall, skinny or pleasantly plump, all are meant to delight the soul and inspire the imagination. Use the individual kits as standalone kits or combine them with other CS Designs Art Doll kits to create the most original dolls imaginable.

If you are interested in knowing more about my soon to be released designs for templates  please drop me a line and I will let you know as more become available.

Have any questions please email me