Digital Cutter Files

High resolution vector images for digital cutters in SVG, GSD and DFX format:

I am slowly converting all my previously released manual cutting files to vector images which can be cut on digital cutters such as the Silhouette, Wishblade and Gypsy. The Manual Ready to Print and cut kits will also be available again soon.




Spirelli template collection kit

Currently the only Cut kit available is
the manual cut spirelli templates
View the available kit.


A series of Ornate Frames






For more digital cutter designs and kits
Please visit this page again after the holidays.
I promise you won't be disappointed.
  In the mean time just a little Sneak Peek

 
 
"Such a Doll Template Series".
Mix and Mix and Match templates to create the most amazing  and original paper art dolls imaginable ... 
If you would like to be notified when I finish this section and my digital cutter files become available please drop me a line and I'll add you to the the list.