Lulu Digital Stamp Series


Cute and Whimsical Digital Stamp / Stamps Series

Lulu Fashion Diva is a small faerie or ladybug type design, and with or without wings she is an incurable shop-a-holic and can never seem to pass up a good bargain. She has a flair for fashion and a real love for accessories and anything glitzy. If it's in style, Lulu probably already has one.

Lulu wanted to come party in the Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent Blog hop and Little Boo came to visit and wait and see who turns up here. Now that you've found him, let me now so you will  for a chance to win one of our prizes. :)

Important Notice! Please Do Not Share My Files:  I use the money from my designs to purchase my art supplies. If you know someone who would like to have any of my designs, please send them to CS Designs site so they can purchase my designs for themselves.



Lulu's Shopping Bags.
Single Image / Digital Stamp
Black and white design, 
ready to print and color
$3.75 Canadian





ulu Goes Shopping
Single Image / Digital Stamp
Black and white design,
ready to print and color
$3.75 Canadian





Lulu Fashion Diva

A Sweet Little Faerie who love to Shop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Single Image Digital Stamp
Comes in Black and White only
Ready print and color
$3.75 Canadian