Precocious Priscilla Digital Stamp Series




Cute and Whimsical Digital Stamp Series

Meet Priscilla!

Priscilla, is precocious, and sometimes can have a bit of an attitude, but she can also be very sweet and fun loving. Although she occasional wears shoes,she loves the feel of running around barefoot. She has an adventuresome spirit which at times gets her into trouble and her curiosity  is even more untamed than her unruly hair which always seems to be is disarray

 Important Notice! Please Do Not Share My Files:  I use the money from my designs to purchase my art supplies. If you know someone who would like to have any of my designs, please send them to my blog or my shop at CS Designs so they can purchase my designs for themselves.


Priscilla Lollipop & Balloons
Single Image / Digital Stamp
Back and white ready to print and color
$3.75 Canadian








  Priscilla's Attitude
Single Image / Digital Stamp
Back and white ready to print and color
$3.50 Canadian
 




Priscilla's Cutouts
Single Image / Digital Stamp
Black and white ready to print and color
$3.50 Canadian








  Priscilla's Leap for Joy
Single Image / Digital Stamp
Black and white ready to print and color
$3.50 Canadian
 



All designs and kits offered by CS Designs, are digital. Which means the designs your purchase can be printed and used over an over again. The designs are 300 dpi high resolution images and can be re-sized without loss of quality to fit your personal art and crafting needs. The images can be printed on any color cardstock and colored with colored pencil, alcohol markers (copic), direct to paper and various other methods for unlimited variety.

Digital Stamp Formats: Digital Stamps are 300 dpi  and come in jpg.
Please read the complete Terms of Use before purchasing or downloading freebie samples of any of my designs or kits. My designs are for use on manual /handmade paper art or handmade crafts only and not for altering electronically or digitally or to use on digital art or as digital art.


Have any questions please email me






Precocious Priscilla a Cute and Whimsical Digital Stamp Series