Copyright Infringement Protection Education



 
Although my copyright awareness campaign was first started in 1999 on another server when I was part of the pixel artist community,
the information is unfortunately still relevant in 2011 and now includes information for digital stamp designers.
 
 
This is a very extensive part of my site and reading it in it’s entirety may take a while
so I suggest you bookmark my site and come back often to read the various parts.


Other Copyright information and Editorials
US Copyright Office
Copyright What is Fair use


Please promote copyright awareness by copying my copyright campaign logo above and post it to your own website or blog. If you have any problems with the coding drop me a line and I will help you get it on your website.

If you have any questions regarding this are of my CS Designs
 please use the email button on the button navigation at the top of this page.



These pages were first published in 1999 and are courtesy of CS Designs and Cherished Memories 
© Copyright All Rights Reserved 1999 -2011