CS Designs Expressive Hearts

These beautiful Expressive Hearts are wonderful for Valentines Day or make gorgeous accents for Cards, Tag Art or Paper Art Dolls any day of the year.

Important Notice! Please Do Not Share My Files:  I use the money from my designs to purchase my art supplies. If you know someone who would like to have any of my designs, please send them to CS Designs site so they can purchase my designs for themselves.





Expressive Heart 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Single Image
Heart Digital Stamp Design
Comes Only in Black and White
Ready for you to Print and Color
$3.95 Canadian








Expressive Heart 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Single Image
Heart Digital Stamp Design
Comes Only in Black and White
Ready for you to Print and Color
$4.25 Canadian








Expressive Heart 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Single Image
Heart Digital Stamp Design
Comes Only in Black and White
Ready for you to Print and Color
$3.95 Canadian