CS Designs Fans Gallery


Welcome to the CS Designs Fans Gallery. This gallery includes art work created by various designers/paper crafters who purchased my Digital Stamp Designs or cutter files and were kind enough to send me their art work to be showcased here.


Please note that all the fabulous work shown on this and following gallery pages is copyrighted by the original creators and is here for your viewing pleasure only. Please do not copy it.





The art in this slide show was created by members
of my Design Team as well as members of my CS Designs Group on Paper Craft Planet


If you have created something with my designs and would like to have it included in the gallery, please send me an email wich includes the following: Statement to the effect that you give me permission to include your work on my site, a photo of your creation and a short description of your project. Note: What other information can be included with your description, techniques and materials used and a link to your blog.