CS Designs Latest News

Updating my Entire Digital Stamp Catalog:
I am in the process of revamping my entire digital stamp catalog .Once all the alterations have been finished it should be easier for you to find what you are looking for. There will also be lots of new designs for you to choose from and I thank you for your patience. :) Chris


Coming Soon!!!


Digitally Enhanced and Restored Designs and Collage Sheets.
Besides being an artist with the ability to draw my own original designs which I use in my art projects, I am also an avid collector of old books, posters, postcards, matchbook covers, trade cards various ephemera and other rare, unusual, and beautiful things.  I have been collecting since my early teens and early 20’s. so have amassed quite a large collection. Recently while going through one of my old trunks, I again realized the beauty of many of the things that have remained unseen in my basement for so many years and thought it was time take them out, give them new life, use them in my art as well as let them be enjoyed by others.

Another passion of mine is photo restoration and I will soon be offering restored and digitally enhanced versions of some of the vintage images from my various collections. 



Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent  
Design Team & Guest Designer Call

We are constantly looking to add more talent to our Fabulous Team

If you love to recycle and be creatively inventive in your Art, then this is your chance to join our Fantastic and Talented Design Team. This call has no closing date for now.
 
 If interested please send your application to Chris / CS Designs

All challenges and events will be sponsored exclusively by the Digital Stamp Co, CS Designs, and even though this call is for our Recycle challenge, your first obligation and commitment will be to CS Designs

About Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent:  The purpose of the Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent challenge blog is to encourage and inspire the creative/artistic use of recycled, found objects,second hand items, non-art materials or materials that might otherwise find their way to the trash or landfill. If applying it would be helpful to have an open mind, think outside the box and have an adventurism creative spirit. 

Design Team Requirements:
  • Designers will be promoting and showcasing digital designs from CS Designs
  • Must be able to commit to a 6 month term
  • Must be able to keep a schedule by turning projects in on time
  • Create at least 2 projects per month for the Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent challenge blog, with occasional additional projects for promoting new releases and special events
  • Participation in all events such as Challenges, Blog Hops, Contests, Special Giveaways, New Release or other special promotions is also a requirment.
  • Must take pride in your work & all projects should be neat and well done.
  • Must be able to take good quality photos which are clear, crisp, well lighted and well presented.
  • Should be somewhat familiar with editing and re-saving blog posts to draft or scheduled mode.
  • Must have an active blog or website and be able to maintain logos to CS Designs & RRR on sidebar.
  • Most important: Must agree to abide by and respect CS Designs Copyright Terms of Use

Benefits CS Designs Offers to Team Members
  • Designers will be compensated for their participation and creations by way of digital stamp designs from the CS Designs store at no cost.
  • At times Designers may also receive additional designs, complete kits or special designer collections at no charge.
  • Designers will get to work with a large selection of original, and uniquely innovative digital stamps in several artist styles including: art, edgy, elegant, cute and whimsical.
  • Designers will get to choose the  type of designs they receive from CS Designs
  •  Designer will also receive special discounts from the CS Designs online store during their Term for any additional designs if the wish to purchase some, although I am pretty generous with my Team so this should not be necessary.
  • CS Designs and The Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent challenge blog will feature and promote you, your art and your personal blog or website as much and as often as possible.
  •  Links to a Designers blog or website will be added to the side bars of The Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent, my CS Designs on-line store as well as my personal creative blog Doodle Pieces.
  • Personal Bios will be added to a special Designer page on the Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent challenge blog
  • Team Members will be given a private place where they can ask questions, get ideas and feed back on projects, how-tos as well as oodles and oodles of encouragement and inspiration to try and learn new things.
Note: Although the projects you create for me will represent my CS Designs and Recycle, Re-Puprose & Re-Invent I am not looking for clones and I encourage you to develop your own unique creative style no matter what that may be.

To apply, please send  Chris / CS Designs
  • Your Name, email address and a link to your main blog/website.
  • Choose 3 different style projects which you have created and posted to your blog/website showing the versatility of your creative style. 
  • At least one project should have something to do with recycling or be some kind of altered piece. 
  • Be sure to include a link to each project so I can visit you and find your selected projects easily. If you wish to tell me a bit about yourself that would be nice too.  
This is Extremely Important: You must read my Copyright Terms of Use in their entirety, agree to abide by and respect them to the letter. My 100% Original Digital Designs have different Copyrights than my new Curious, Collectables and Ephemera Digital Stamp Collection, so I ask that you please read both and become familiar with them and their differences.




Important Note: At no time should my original black and white high resolution designs which you are sent Ever be posted online Anywhere, and this includes both publicly, privately, to your own blogs, to groups, communities or even to the CS Designs Private Designer Yahoo Group. While it may be hard to believe, this has happened before and this is a blatant violation of my Copyright Terms and is cause for immediate dismissal from my Design Team.

If you have read all the way down to here, I thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing form you.