CS Designs Team Gallery

Welcome to my Design Team's Gallery.
This gallery includes fabulous art work created by members of my Design Team. Please note that all the fabulous work shown on this and following gallery pages
is copyrighted by the original creators and is here for your viewing pleasure
only.

Please do not copy it. Arty Art: Click on the individual
thumbnails to view a page with more information and a bigger version of the
piece.

















Oh So Cute: Please click on the individual images to
a view a page with more information and a bigger version of the piece.









If you have created something with my designs and would like to have it included in the gallery, please send me an email wich includes the following: Statement to the effect that you give me permission to include your work on my site, a photo of your creation and a short description of your project. Note: What other information can be included with your description, techniques and materials used and a link to your blog.