Heart Hop

Hope you have all been enjoying the Heart Hop.

This is my first hop here at CDAC and I am so excited to be part of it.


Thank you for joining my CS Designs Group
and I look forward to making some new friends.



When the hop is finished if you will send me a message
with your email address I will send you my Lulu Fashion Diva
as a new member of my group. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~














Find more photos like this on Crafters Digital Art Center
 










 
My Heart Hop Freebie is a little simpler than what I usually create, 
but hope you will enjoy using it. 
 
 When you create something using my design and upload it to your gallery
on CDAC please include the following tags: CSD, CS Designs
 












 
Note: This Freebie is subject to the same
Copyright and Terms of Use as my other Designs.

 


For more of my Digital Stamp Designs please visit my CS Designs

I also invite you to join my CS Designs Group at CDAC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for joining the CDAC Heart Hop. To participate in this hop here are the details.
1. Heart hop starts on Jan 28th 8am (PST) and is over on Jan 30th, 9pm (PST)
2. You must become a group member of each group involved in this hop.
3. You must comment on each Heart Hop discussion in each of the groups.
4. You must collect the secret words from each group to form the Secret pass phrase. You must go in order to get the phrase correct.
5. To gain access to the heart hop freebies, which is at the last stop of the hop, you must request to enter this private group by adding in your request the "Secret Phrase" that you collected along the hop route. (Please, no sharing this phase! You must participate to gain access to the last group)
Note: if you do not know the phrase, if you are not a member of each group in the hop and if you have not commented on each group hop discussion, you will NOT be granted entrance to the final stop.

Your secret word from the CS Designs group is (TOO)

If you are just joining our Group Hop click here to start your journey! If you are continuing your hop, your next stop is ( Group Heart Hop Last Stop)