CS Designs My Art Tags


Although I love all Art, there are certain kinds projects I like creating more than others. Among my favorites are Art Tags. Below are just a few of the tags I have created and showcased on my various blogs. All were created using my Original CS Designs Digital Stamps.

Note: ... There are several gallery pages of Art Tags and you will find a link to continue to the next page at the bottom of each page.




Above on the Left: The main focal point for this Asian art tag is one of my original digital stamp designs named Asian Jar Toy. It has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine using paper stumps. I have not had time to put it in the store yet but will do so as soon as I get a free minute. The pink script background is also one of my digital stamp images and is from my  Digital Engravings Background digital stamp collection. Above on the Right: This tag uses Sorrow as the main focal point and the sentimenhttp://cs-designs.blogspot.com/t The Soul would have no Rainbow, also not in the store yet.

Above on the Left: I gave both of these tags to my daughter who is very arty in her own right and both tags are still among my favorites. The art tag on the left uses my Arty Expression digital stamp series as the main focal point. The green background was created with oil pastels and the purple backgrounds are some of my hand drawn doodle art. On the Right is an art tag I originally created for my Art With No Boundaries Enzine. The main focal point is one of my digital stamps called Edgar Allan Poe, the main image has been colored with oil pastels and the text background is one of my original designs from my Digital Engravings background digital stamp collection.








http://cs-designs.blogspot.com/2010/11/digital-stamps.htmlBack to Digital Stamp Catalog      .......... *** ..........       Continue to Next Page for more Art Tags