CS Designs Summer Garden Digital Stamp Collection



I have create this delightful Summer Garden, Flower Digi Dtamp /digital stamp collection with the garden enthusiast in mine. The collection contains 4 assorted square tiles and one sentiment. This is my most versatile collection I have created to date and should become a favorite of those that like Cute as well as those that venture a little more towards Arty. This is a mix and match set and the designs can be used individually or all together. You can mix and match them anyway you want and the creative possibilities for this new collection are endless. Since they can be re-sized with little or no visible loss of quality they will make great focal points for Cards, Scrapbook pages, ATCs, Tag Art, Inchies and so much more...


Important Notice! Please Do Not Share My Files:  I use the money from my designs to purchase my art supplies. If you know someone who would like to have any of my designs, please send them to CS Designs site so they can purchase my designs for themselves.




Summer Garden Collection
Mix & Match Set
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This collection includes:
4 Flower & Garden Bug Digital Stamps
1 Flower, Garden Digital Stamp

Designs Comes in Black and White only
Ready print and color

Summer Super Sale 
This makes each design
only 2 dollars a piece
$10.00 Canadian 





Below are some examples I did with some of the Summer Garden Squares