Asian Toys and Dolls Digital Stamps


This is a new series of Asian Toys, Dolls and Accessories digital stamps. Some have been inspired by traditional Japanese wooden toys while others are pure fun fantasy from my own imagination. So far, there is only one but I have created several others which I will add when I have a little more time to update this page. The designs in this series are part of my overall Asian Collcetion which include Asian Dominoes, Darlings of the Orient and Traditional Geisha digital stamps all of which are sutiable for Paper Craft Projects such as: ATCs (Art Trading Cards) Tag Art, Main focal points for Handmade books, Inchies and all kinds of other Mixed Media Art.



Asian Jar Toy
Part of the Asian Digital Stamp Collection
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Single Image Asian Digital Stamp
Comes in Black and White only
Ready to print, color and create
$3.95 Canadian





Projects using the Asian Toys and Dolls Digital Stamps