CS Designs My Art Tags Page1




Top Left: Main focal point uses one of my Arty Expressions digital stampsScrabble tiles, doodle background paper and black and white pattered paper also created by me. Top Right ... Main focal point is one of my Valentine heart digital stamp designs on top of a spirelli heart cutout from my Spirelli Ready to print and cut template kit.


Above Left: Asian Art Tag: Center focal point is Framed Geisha 2 digital stamp colored with Prinsmacolor pencils and blended with orderless turpentine. Above Right:  Cest si bon uses Expressive Heart 1 Digital Stamp as the main focal point also colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine using papter stumps. Paper beads are made from wall paper. 
   




Harlequin Spirelli Tag Art



http://cs-designs.blogspot.com/2010/11/digital-stamps.htmlBack to Previous Art Tag Page       .......... *** ..........      
This is the last Gallery Page of Art Tags. If you wish to view any of my other galleries, please click on the following link...